6/01/2015

Excuse Me for Being a Goofball



Thrifted Sweater | Thrifted Shirt | The Editor's Market Vintage Skirt | Dr. Martens Jadon Boots

HEY!!
Finally I'm back from my super long hiatus, I'm a bad blogger I know..
But school is over now and I promise I'll make it up to you by uploading more stuff on the blog
I already have some suggestion on what I should post from people on Ask.fm 
(I'm new there, please do ask me questions or just simply say hi!)
They said I should upload a mixtape and some curly hair tipster to the blog, 
and so I will & I'm so excited!

Incidentally, my mom bought these Jadon boots for me a couple days ago,
I've been wanting these for almost two years and now my wait is over.
I'm currently building up my collection of Docs and these are must haves so I'm very happy. 

See ya on my upcoming (hopefully frequent) post!
x


Post a Comment